Today was so hot I thought I would melt away. Ella and I ended up in Chessie's pool - light relief!
Went to mums group - never thought I would be into the mums group thing but I love it. Good excuse for catching up with friends and eating cake. And Ella gets to hang out with other babes too. Flip they are all so cute. 3 of the babes were born within 3 weeks of each other. After an hour and a half of playing they were begining to get a bit gatvol - so we put a baby einstein dvd on for them. Imagine 3 little girls with no clothes on - just nappies, sitting in a row, eyes glued to the TV set...dead silent. Incredible what moving shapes can do.
I need a TV.
Steve and I seem to be playing touch tag in the evenings - I was out last eve playing touch rugby (flip - this sounds hard core). Tonight he is out with the worship team. Greys Anatomy is calling me. Have found muself sobbing quietly on my own during the last few episodes. What is it with Hollywood dramas? How do they get me to cry so easily? Am becoming a soft fluffy emotional person. Hormones?
Cant be bothered to cook tonight. Its too hot. Not hungry. steve can eat leftovers.
Back to emails...and hopefully Greys after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are getting a TV soon.............
Getting sniffy while watching TV? You know what that's a sign of, don't you???
Post a Comment