Sunday, 02 March 2008

Vegging out...

Its nearly midnight. Why do I do this to myself? For the last 2 hours I have done nothing but arb around on my laptop...reading blogs, surfing net, emails... I suppose it's beacuse I find it relaxing and relaxation is what I need right now. Have had a whirlwind weekend..or week...or month. Fun though. Wedding (at our wedding venue!), lunch with Italian famdamily, church stuff, playing with my little girl... Ella bella is now a serious solid food eater. And breast milk is officialy out. No more freaking breast pump - always felt like a cow when I used that thing. So its down to three bottles a day now, and 3 meals a day. My baby is rocking my world big time. Am loving this stage - its quite chilled in that I dont have to keep both my eyes on her ALL the time because she is not crawling yet (although she is pretty close to it), yet very rewarding because when I interact with her there is a genuine response in all sorts of smiles, noises and expressions.

Am still finding it really hard to work without nanny help...but am making progress, SLOWLY.

Feeling tired now. Bed.

2 comments:

allie. said...

Hi Sarah,
Well YAY
I went the whole nine yards for you girl - and got myself an identity.
Now to remember all that:-)
So lovely having you all here today - felt super-spoilt
Ella is SO gorgeous! Great that she is now officially weaned.
By the way - congrats on that! You really persevered.
Hope your dearly beloved gets well soon.
HUgs
ali

Mel said...

good to see you around again. hope to see you in the flesh one day!