Thursday, 14 February 2008

Teletubbies!!

Oh my hat - my child is addicted to teletubbies. I can not believe that kids like this crazy programme - funny little chubby things running around saying not much about anything. Teletubbies distracts Ella sufficiently to open her mouth...so she eats...and stays alive.

On a good note she put on a whopping 400g in the last 2 weeks. There is a God. She is finally gaining weight.

I thought a couple of extra hours working for loveLife would be easy. No - not at all. Its the kind of work I need to focus on for at least 2 hours at a time. When on earth do I get 2 straight hours in my waking day? Never! So I am starting to panic - and as deadlines encroach so my sleeping hours become waking hours. So i am tired...and as a result no time to blog...

Had a cool eve with Dee and lis on sunday. So glad they live in SA. Ella bonded with Aunty Lisa while I went to a 30 min meeting. Thanks Lis.

Back to loving my girl.

Happy Valentines Day guys - hope you feel the lurve.

P.s. Did I mention I have a ridiculously amazing mother who is really helping me out with ella at the mo - thanks mum.

1 comment:

Jeannie De Vynck said...

I miss our grannies! Both grans live too far away - deprived kids and even more deprived mom.