I have finally been persuaded to start a blog - inspired by 2 things: a) Ella's growth is so rapid that I fear I may forget just how cute and small she is today b) my sister in law Mel has a ridiculously cool blog - it just captures those spice of life moments, those delicious little stories that desrve to be captured somewhere. I dont have three kids but I have a dog that makes up for another 3... and within this little clan of beans there are definitley moments that deserved to be blogged. Not for anyone else but me - and my desire to be able to relish the NOW, the present, the silly little things that make me laugh and cry and scream and...
so here goes...
the life and tales of 2very ordinary people, 1 very cute babe , with a not so ordinary dog, in a very ordinary suburb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment