Thursday, 13 September 2007

8 hours sleep and life's a breeze




















Last night Steve worked till the wee hours of the morning - and whilst doing so dealt with all little Ella's niggles and noises. This meant that I managed to rack up 8 hours of interrupted but good sleep. Had Ali, Mel and Levi visit us this morning. Bruno was particularly interested in playing (perhaps bashing would be a better term) with Levi - Lord help me manage this dog of mine. I was inspired to snap some shots of Ella with Mel and Levi - damn cute! I am loving the fact that I have the time for leisurely teas and chats with my family. I totally love them. And every time Mel visits it feels like Christmas - the joys of hand me downs from older nieces and nephews! Thanks fandamily for trekking over the mountain with a screaming boy for a visit!

No comments: