I forgot to mention one thing...
Guys - please help me - I felt too broody for words today. I got to snuggle little Holly, Brian and Tigs 6 week old baby girl. I can not believe how quickly babies grow and develop. This little bundle of tiny newborn actually elicited uncontrollable emotions - for another baby!
Before you all start to think that these thoughts might result in serious intent, let me inform you otherwise - there will be no attempts for baby number 2 for a little while.
Sleep time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Judging frm yr previous post..CLEARLY no newborns for the Binos'! YOu actually have to been in the same room to pro-create. You guys need to STEP AWAY from busy-ness - ministry or NOT. You really need to heed these words girl. Please. Hope you got sleep, I did!
Go for it NOW Se. Then by Christmas you will have your body back and all will be well. I really do recommend you get preggie soonest. Love us.
Clearly my dads maths is not his strong suit Se. Xmas is in 10mths time!!!
Post a Comment