1. Ella had a bum rash so I decided to let her play in the lounge bare bummed - fresh air being good for the rash and all. A few minutes later this is what I saw...Ella had decided to take a dump on the thankfully wooden floors...and just before she began to play with it I whisked her off to the basin for a mini bath, leaving the poo on the floor to be dealt with after cleaning up Ella.
2. She had already managed to get some of it in her hair...no sweat...a quick hair wash to do the job, followed by trying to get her dressed which, at the moment is like trying to dress an epileptic earth worm...3. At the young age of 9.5 months she is already choosing what to wear...but I eventually managed to get her dressed in a pretty party outfit. This left me with one small chore - clean up the poo...
4. But wait..where did it go? For a split second I was totally confused - I knew Steve had not gone anywhere near it...then I saw Bruno's smug look. My hat, my dog ate Ella's poo. I thought I was going to hurl. What kind of a dog eats human poo? (Apparently quite a few). Steve thought this little episode was so funny he decided to snap away. I think gross, very gross.



No comments:
Post a Comment