Saturday, 14 June 2008

I am most irritated when...

People dont do their jobs! What is it with shop assistance who dont know the first thing about what they are responsible for selling! I went to buy a car seat for Ella and no one could tell me the main differences between the R500 and R2000 seat... I eventually figured out the differences myself when actually trying them out in the car. No one mentioned SAFETY!! The one could not be fatsened securely onto the back seat at all. I eventually had three clueless ladies trying to install different seats, whilst I tried to stay calm. 1.5 hours later we finally chose just the right seat. Its great. Has all the features I wanted and is very very safe. She is still a wee little mite - only weighs 8kg but I can not face another protest as I try to pin her down in her little picolo seat. Eventually we arrive at Cecilia Forest for the long awaited walk I have wanted all day...only to find Ella fast asleep in her new seat. The walk was then replaced with rugby... The older I get the less goes my way!

No comments: