Today Ella and I hosted mums and babes at our house. I am not a baker but I actually managed to bake muffins AND crunchies (for the first time ever). Steve did not believe that I had made them. The babes ran wild and the mums yacked...as always. AND the park was a hit. After a while we all trapsed into the park and every little babe had a ball which = happy mums.
The babes consist of all the little people that were born at roughly the same time as she was. Slowly but surley they are all celebrating their first birthdays - I am now fully into birthday party chaos, cup cakes, kidi pressies, sugar overdoses, overexcited babes... its wonderful. The mums are all first timers - I just love these woman. We have shared our frustrations over babes who wont sleep, eat, put on weight, wean, crawl, walk... we have journeyed together as first time mums for a year now and its been super cool sharing this space with these damn fine mums!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment