...lives one of my favouritist people in the world, Francesca Mills, affectionately known as Chess or Fron to those close to her. I can not believe that we have landed up living in the same street. We frequently pop in to each others homes - being the domestic goddesses that we are we both have the flexibility to drop in for a cup of tea or to borrow a dish, or some freezer space... and we both have kids now - Jude Mills, aged 2 and 1 week, who is destined to break many girls hearts, and of course Ella, aged 5 weeks. Jude has observed my belly grow and knew Ella by name before she was born. He now seems to be quite fond of his little neighbour and often asks to see Ella.
We both live on the edge of a park - THE hub in Plumstead for dogs and kids - at 5pm every night its chaos - Bruno has a pack of about 8 friends who all play dog rugby while the kids try not to get killed by the dogs. It has meant that this little burb I live in has a real sense of community. We have met all sorts of wonderful park people who have become new Plummie (Plumstead) friends. Whilst my hood is by no means Constantia...I am growing to love where I live - mainly because of the people I live close to. Scary - I really am enjoying this season of being rooted. what with husband, kid, dog and house in the burbs...all I need is a white picket fence!

1 comment:
Jude looks just like Levi! Freak!
Post a Comment