Saturday, 07 June 2008

Back to bed...

Can't believe it. I really am not a hyperchondriac - seriously, I am sick again - flu. Must have caught Ella's thing. It was only 8 weeks ago that I was flat out in bed moaning from joint pain. yay - Its back. So I have been grounded to bed by my husband, and Ella has been taken to granny. Another weekend away cancelled. Sob. Was supposed to be enjoying good red wine and lamb stew in Betties with 2 good mates, Chess, Anna and their other halves. Feeling very bleak and very sorry for myself. Can't even visit Rach and deliver the pressie - might infect the Brown household which would make me very popular (not).

Amazing what you do when you banned to bed rest... am acting out of character - 2 posts in 3 days and a change in the blog template. Even added the bits 'about me' and about this blog'. It must be the flu.

Watch this space... bed rests = boredom...which could result in multiple long lost posts actually making it to the net!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Great new look. I do hope that its not just the flu that is stimulating your posts. Am so sorry you are ill again; geesh you are having a torrid time. But as I always say "rather me, than my kids!" . And hooray for grannies that take small people off your hands....! and understanding spouses. Good on ya Steve!

Rach's party was a rip-roaring success.

Insurance Loss Adjuster said...

Se - Finally found out how to make a comment :-) So sorry you are ill again my darlin. Have just finished reading everything and am up to date. Love the photos ... get well soon .lotsa love to you all . dad & Annie

Insurance Loss Adjuster said...

back again. Please ask Steve to let us have copies of all the pics of Ella and Ella and bruno........

so cool

allie. said...

I like your new set up, Se!
Here's hoping you're on a roll now.
Get well soon, ok?