Ok, so here's the good part about being banned to bed rest for 2 days:
1. I have learnt that my husband is an exceptionally good nurse - he went to the chemist to buy viral choice, has made me meals in bed (french toast this am- be impressed, very impressed), has gone to the video store twice for my next fix of anti boredom entertainment... and has generally smothered me with love. He is the man.
2. I have finally back blogged... Being in bed has given me the time to faf on my lap top.
3. I have watched at least 5 episodes of HOUSE MD. This enables me to live out my wildest medical drama fantasies. I was accepted for medicine but decided against studying it. Not sure if I regret this now. Anyway - HOUSE gives me the medical fix I need.
4. I have emailed friends, sorted and filed digital pics, and made comments on friends photos in face book...all things that never get to the top of the to do list and more often relegated to the bottom.
However, I have had enough of my bedroom and and am missing my daughter so much I could pop. It's that bad.
Just had a long chat to Mil-i...good for the soul! Thanks Mil-i.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for my soul too!
Look forward to hooking up when you're on your feet again.
Brunch somewhere, maybe?
hugs
mil-i
Oh - and great to hear that my son is doing such a good job.
Wish I could take the credit for training him :-)
Bravo Zulu, Steve!
I could do with 2 days in bed....sans the flu though! Where is Ella? Ask Steve to bring her in occasionally just for a "quick momma fix". That oughta cure the longing for a while...
Post a Comment