
Our family has doubled since this time last year, and yes Bruno is definitely part of the family. He is NO ORDINARY dog. He loves our little clan, and gets visibly upset anytime we start to pack up the million things needed to go anywhere with Ella. Packing up = being left alone for hours. Last night I was sorting through my clothes chucking out any body hugging tops or pants. I had placed some stuff in piles on the floor. Suddenly I realised some of it was missing. Bruno had cunningly stolen one item at time to put in his basket. In his basket I found - sox, a bra, t - shirt, stockings and a pair of long johns. Even though he has cost us over 10K this year in vet and food bills, destroyed large parts of my garden and consumed lots of time in dog chores, I absolutely love him. Never thought I would say it. As our clan grows so life becomes richer.

No comments:
Post a Comment