Tuesday, 18 December 2007

in my bumbo hanging with my cousin and Aunt

I am stoked. Ella now sits in the bumbo chair without moaning. I think this little babe will walk early. She loves standing on her little feet and carries all her body weight through them - no prob. She is squeeling like a stuffed pig again though. I stopped the peppermint drops after paed put her on Losec for reflux. Ja - they think she has reflux - no weight gain in 2 weeks was enough for me to take her to paed. But now she is mis again. Sigh. I wish babes were born talking. Poor little noo noo. Have found one solution though - sitting her in front of lap top while dvd God loves family plays - at least its a Christian dvd ok! I now understand why mums need tvs...and lots of kids dvds... Felt less like an old fart today...I have cleared out my wardrobe and was very chuffed that my very gorgeous, 18 year old trendite little niece Sam found tons of my stuff funky enough to take home. yay. I am still kinda trendy. Just need to buy some more clothes now for my new bod shape.


Oh and Kerry and Jess visited. Kerry also left with a truck load of clothes. yay. Jess and Ella sat comatosed watching God loves family while we tried on clothes. Mel - I swiped the dvd from your mums place - she said you would understand! Will return if Levi needs it!

No comments: