Monday, 17 December 2007

Faith with large hints results in miracles

Early morning in elgin...and cold enough for a fire. yay.

Nice view huh! There are actually mountains behind those clouds which we got to see just before leaving this little cottage
This is us - married for 4 years...kindof awake...loving the quality time.

Last year our anniversary sucked. My love language is thoughtfulness - and this can be expressed in a gazillion ways. This year our anniversary was incredible...even though it rained in mid summer - but this meant it was cold enough to have a fire! I crave extended time alone with Steve when we are both feeling fairly wide awake. I got to hang with my best friend for the whole day with one small interruption - a feed at 2pm. Steve actually thought things through in detail...amazing. I got a love letter, a card, a massage, and TIME to connect. Steve facilitated the wedding ceremony on Sat for good friends of ours Andy and Hilda. I was freshly inspired about this intisution called marriage as a result of his talk. Marriage, designed by God, can never fail. Marriages dont fail, people fail marriage. Profound. This institution has its ups and downs but this last weekend I was freshly thankful for it and hugely thankful to God for my man.

No comments: