Friday, 14 December 2007
Goodbye size 8
I knew my body would change dramatically after having Ella but thought that I would quickly fit back into those nice tight little sleevless tops which used to show off the arms that I used to like. I have discovered that with motherhood comes flabby arms and back fat. I never thought it would happen to me but allas, it has...not to mention the boobs. They will never ever be the same again epecially after trying to express enough milk so Ella can stay with my mum for 24 hours this weekend...thats 1 litre of milk! I really do feel like a cow when I have that little machine attached to me. Funny thing is I dont really care, I have Ella in return, and she has totally rocked my world. She is my precious baby girl. Its our anniversary this weekend and we are going to a friends wedding alone. We will wake up on our anniversary in Grabouw...just the 2 of us. Hopefully I wont miss ella too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoy your anniversary and welcome to the world of the size 10's .....
Hi Sarah, I saw your link on Mel's blog. Hello all the way from Canada...we are here on a 'recci'...because we have wanted to come and live here as long as T & I have known eachother. It is wonderful & we are enjoying everything about it. The cold & snow is far from being a problem...the complete opposite actually. Both my boys have taken to snow sports like pro's...Maxi on a smaller scale of course {no snow boarding just yet} haha!
To comment on your post....ya...de bodie she goes on vacation...for eva, & the boobs...well that is another story entirely. It is a GREAT excuse to get a new wardrobe tho'.
Happy Anniversary!
Love
Kim Watson & Clan XXX
Post a Comment