2 days ago Ella started to screech (spelling?) in an ear piercing pitch that would wake up the dead. Is it possible that a 4 month and 12 day old babe could already be having little tantrums? with the squeeling though has come what I think is her first little giggle. Made my heart melt. I am not sure if it was actually a laugh but it was in response to me blowing zerbits on her tum so for the records we will call her it first giggle. Lets hope she has a sense of humour like her dad.
People say that pregnant woman nest - well the nesting has hit me late - I am like a mad woman on a mission to make sure everything in this house has a place. I want orderin the chaos. Perhaps its the control freak in me resurfacing again... back to sorting out cupboards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, what a treat to read all your posts. Let me know if/when you want me to add your blog to my links. Am not sure if you are interested in others reading your blog though!
Post a Comment