
we have this very cool little morning thing happening in our home. ella is awake between 6 and 8 so we maximise this time together as a family and spend some of it running around the streets of Plumstead. Its not the most scenic run, and we do have to dodge some traffic, but picture Steve running with ella in running pram, and me running with bruno on a lead - our whole little clan getting fit together. Ella loves it and sings most of the time. I try hard to work up a sweat in between dragging bruno away from doggy smelling curbs and Steve, well it hardly makes him sweat but keeps the cobwebs away...
Never though steve would be awake and active in these early hours - he is most definitley NOT an early bird.
Just caught ella and Bruno playing. Very very cute.

2 comments:
The "not an early bird" thing is definitely a family thing. Can't believe you guys are running at that hour!!!
See you soon,
D,
I can. Babies do weird things to you.... never would I have believed it if I hadnt been through it! I always think if you gotta be up you might as well make it meaningful!!!
Post a Comment