Speaking of drink I could do with a stiff one right now. I have a part time job which is flexible enough to allow me to work from home but today I decided to go to the office and leave Ella with Mum. I had planned to be there by 10am... and thanks to a huge I wont sleep now after 4 hours performance and no I dont want a bottle or a boob or water even though I last drank 4.5 hours ago I only got in at 12.30 - quick meeting - a few emails and calls and then a quick one at 2.30pm to check how Ella was doing. Mum: 'darling she still has wont drink her milk.' I nearly freaked out. Babies need milk to grow! I left work, stopped in at PnP to buy some caramal sugar to disolve with warm water to make her go to the loo, and finally got to mums at 3.15 - she had finally decided to drink - 8 hours after previous feed. Routine??? What routine??? Thankfully she drank again tonight before bed. She is 5.5 months old and throwing me great curve balls. must be training for the terrible twos...or adolescence...
Crazy how much one little bundle of baby can cause my heart to ache and feel so much in one breath.
If it does not kill you it makes you stronger right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a HECTIC time for you. Bring on the knife and fork so she can feed herself stage!
I live by the quote on my blog. Thank God for grace and a new day!
Keep at it, Se - you're doing well - you're a great Momma - the rewards will be worth it later!
Sending lots of love and encouragement - Annie
Really Sarah! She is a BINOS - does what she wants to when she wants to! You are worrying just like another Binos I know - ME!Love dad
Post a Comment