Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Shattered

This new little routine that I have been given for Ella has left me absolutley freakin exhausted. She basically eats or drinks every 1.5 hours with three naps in between so when do I get to leave the house? I got cabin fever big time today. Even enjoyed my quick 20 minute run to stodels to buy a voucher for a friend. Scary man. And after Ella falls asleep its time to cook dinner, clean the mess from the days activties, clean up after dinner and then its time for bed. Had to blog - just for 5 minutes of me time.

Time for shut eye. Who knows what the night will hold.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hang in there. One day you will read this entry and realise what a hero you are!

Unknown said...

Are you guys back yet??? We wanna come visit!

D & L,