Thursday, 03 January 2008

A slice of life

Am busy going through all my pics so I can finaly select a few for a picture wall we are building in our living room. Some pics will never make the wall because they are not wall type material but rather slice of life shots....

These are the 3 babes from Acorn Street, my digs from before married life. I love these girls. Time flies and now there the babes have their own babes... Keri, Joseph and Ella
The evidence. I now spend lots of time dealing with explosions like these. I brace myself when I see little Ella get that glazed look in her eyes...
Dad with his poppet. She loves being held up in the air.
Big feet little feet. I have a child. And these are her feet next to mine. Did I say that I have a child? Sometimes I can not believe it. I still feel like I am 21 at times.
Recently I have grown to love gardening. I love watering the plants and watching them grow. I am so proud of this pic - I planted every single little plant and now the garden is starting to look quite cool.
Sometimes the best way to keep Ella happy is to put her in the washing basket... Bruno is always amused.
Another way is to put on a dvd on lap top. Here ella and jess are kept occupied...

In this phase of my life I actually have the time to host tea parties. Here the table is set and ready for all the oldies in Plumstead...Maggie, Yvonne and co.
I love this one... Bruno who is proving to be a dream dog inspite of his digging and vet bills and poos...

And we need a new car - if I am ever to sit in the passenger seat again. Bruno is too big for the foot area, so he sits with Steve in the front. I dream of an Audi station wagon...


These pics make me happy. amazing what 8 hours sleep can do!



1 comment:

Mel said...

Such cool pics. Slice of life is where its att. Great to have a space to share pics just like these!